Shramik Special Train: Link Given Here For Online Booking Lockdown Special Express Trains for each state

The news has come as a relief for the people who are stranded at the other state for the reason for their work, travel, or any other reason. Now people who are away from home can book Shramik Special Train. 

The announcement has been made by the Home Ministry that labor special trains {Shramik Special Train (प्रवासी स्पेशल ट्रेन)} are being run to bring migrants to their state as soon as the lockdown -3.0 starts in the country. According to the central government, railways are paying 85 percent of their fare and the remaining 15 percent is to be given to the states.


Shramik Special Train, Shramik Special Trains, Shramik Special Train fare, Shramik Special Train list, Shramik Special Train from delhi, Shramik Special Train from chennai, Shramik Special Train from banglore, Shramik Special Train from pune, Shramik Special Train list & schedule today, Shramik Special Train guidelines, Shramik Special Train from bengal, Shramik Special Train from mumbai

Things you need to know before traveling,
यात्रा से पहले आपको जिन चीजों की जानकारी होनी चाहिए,

"स्पेशल ट्रेन में प्रवासियों की यात्रा से पहले स्टेशन पर ही स्क्रीनिंग की जाएगी, जब यात्री कोरोना की स्क्रीनिंग में सही पाया जाएगा तो उसे आगे की यात्रा करने की अनुमति दी जाएगी। अगर स्क्रीनिंग के दौरान प्रवासी बीमार या संदिग्ध पाया जाता है तो उस व्यक्ति को उसी वक्त अस्पताल भेजा जाएगा। जिसके बाद उस प्रवासी को घर वापसी से पहले क्वारंटाइन अवधि पूरा करना होगा"।

"Migrants in the special train will be screened at the station before the journey when the passenger is found to be correct in the corona screening, he will be allowed to travel further. If the migrant is found to be sick or suspicious during the screening, the person will be sent to the hospital at the same time. After which that migrant must complete the quarantine period before returning home".